|Zestaw narzędzi z graficznym interfejsem, służący do tworzenia i edycji plików w formacie Matroska (MKV).|
Zmiany w tej wersji:
* MKVToolNix GUI: "run program after XYZ" enhancement: added a button for executing the program right now as a test run. See #1570.
* MKVToolNix GUI: "run program after XYZ" enhancement: an error message is shown if the program couldn't be executed. See #1570.
* MKVToolNix GUI: "run program after XYZ" enhancement: any leading spaces in the executable path are removed in order to make copying & pasting less error-prone.
* MKVToolNix GUI: "run program after XYZ" bug fix: the paths used in the variables and the executable are converted to the platforms native path separators. This fixes compatibility with Windows applications that don't support the use of forward slashes in path names like e.g. VLC. See #1570.
* mkvpropedit: enhancement: mkvpropedit will accept terminology variants of ISO 639-2 language codes and convert them to the bibliographic variants automatically. Implements #1565.
* MKVToolNix GUI: enhancement: the GUI's default font's size is now scaled with the screen's DPI and is at least 9 points high (up from 8). Additionally on Windows "Segoe UI", which is Windows' default user interface font, is used instead of the default provided by Qt, "MS Shell Dlg 2".
* MKVToolNix GUI: enhancement: the user can select the font family and size for the GUI in the preferences.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed TrueHD detection both as raw streams as well as inside other contains if the stream does not start with a TrueHD sync frame.
* MKVToolNix GUI: new merge tool feature: added a layout for the track properties where they're on the right of the files/tracks lists in two fixed columns. Implements #1526.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed a mis-detection of an MPEG-2 video elementary stream as a TrueHD file which then caused a segmentation fault. Fixes #1559.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Matroska attachments with the same name, size and MIME type were not output during file identification.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: added a column to the "attachments" tab containing the file size.
* MKVToolNix GUI: enhancement: pressing the insert key when the focus is on the merge tool's source files or attachments list, on the chapter editor's chapter list or on the header editor's list will invoke the corresponding action for adding elements to that list.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool bug fix: when using one of the "select all tracks (of typeâ€¦)" actions the "properties" column didn't show the selection.
* MKVToolNix GUI: new feature: implemented adding, changing and removing attachments in existing Matroska files as part of the header editor. Implements #1533.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed the handling of a PES size of 0 ( = unknown). Tracks whose PES packets had such a size were sometimes not detected at all, and even if they were their content was incomplete. Fixes #1553.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: made the MPEG 1/2 video elementary stream file type recognition more resilient and more flexible dropping the requirement for a file to start with an MPEG start code (0x00 00 01). Fixes #1462.
* mkvpropedit: bug fix: when changing the track language it is now verified to be a valid ISO 639-2 language code before writing it to the file. Fixes #1550.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: the MP4 reader will keep the display dimensions from the track header atom ("tkhd") and use them as the display width & height. See also #1547.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: the "add source files" button now has optional popup menu containing actions for adding/appending files and adding files as additional parts for easier discovery of those actions. This popup is only shown if the user clicks on the arrow shown on the right of the button.
* mkvmerge: new feature: TrueHD tracks that contain Dolby Atmos will be identified as "TrueHD Atmos". Implements #1519.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the Matroska reader now uses TrueHD-specific code when reading Matroska files. This can fix things like wrong frame type flags.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: MP4 edit lists of certain types (two entries, first entry's media_time is -1, second entry's segment_duration is != 0) weren't handled properly resulting in key frame flags being assigned to the wrong frames. Fixes #1547.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the h.265/HEVC code was writing SEI NALUs twice. This had already been mentioned in #1076 but never fixed. Patch by VladimAr PilnA1.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the h.265/HEVC code wasn't converting slice NALUs to RBSP form before parsing it resulting in wrongly timestamped frames under certain conditions. This is a similar fix to the issues reported in #918 and #1548.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the h.264/AVC code wasn't converting slice NALUs to RBSP form before parsing it resulting in wrongly timestamped frames under certain conditions. Fixes #918 and #1548.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the MP4 reader can now understand the 'random access point' sample grouping information for marking open GOP random access points as key frames. Fixes #1543.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed the decisions whether or not to write the last frame of a track as a BlockGroup or a SimpleBlock and whether or not to write a block duration for that frame. Fixes #1545.
* MKVToolNix GUI: new merge tool feature: added menu options in the "Merge" menu for copying either the first source file's name or the current output file's name into the "file title" control.
* mkvpropedit: new feature: added an option for calculating statistics for all tracks and adding new/updating existing statistics tags in a file. Second half of the implementation of #1507.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the progress calculation was sometimes outputting negative numbers when appending Matroska files whose timestamps don't start at 0 (e.g. if they were created by splitting with linking enabled). In the the GUI this resulted in lines like "#GUI#progress -2%" in the job's output.
* mkvpropedit: new feature: added an option for removing all existing track statistics tags from a file. Part of the implementation of #1507.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: AAC with low sampling frequencies was sometimes mis-detected with the wrong profile preventing appending it to other AAC tracks. Fixes #1540.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: chapters were output as both "chapters" and "track_tags" in JSON identification mode. Fixes #1538.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: added the container's internal track ID as the "number" attribute in verbose & JSON identification modes for several container types (QuickTime/MP4: the track ID from the 'tkhd' atom; MPEG program stream: the sub-stream ID in the upper 32 bits and the stream ID in the lower 32 bits; MPEG transport stream: the program ID; Ogg/OGM: the stream's serial number field; RealMedia: the track ID). Implements #1541.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: the "split mode" drop-down box got reset to "do not split" each time the preferences dialog was closed with the "OK" button. Fixes #1539.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: if JSON identification mode is active then warnings and errors will be output as JSON as well. They're output as arrays of strings as the keys "warnings" and "errors" of the main JSON object. Implements #1537.
* all: reversion of a change: several ISO 639-2 codes of languages that are very old and not spoken anymore have been re-added (e.g. "English, Middle (1100-1500)") due to feedback from users who did have a use for such codes.
* all: reversion of a change: all of the tools will write a byte-order mark (BOM) to text files encoded any of the UTF-* schemes again. This reverts the change in release 8.6.0 due to user feedback preferring the old way.
* mkvpropedit: enhancement: when using --add-attachment, --replace-attachment or --update-attachment the UID can be changed with --attachment-uid. See #1532.
* mkvpropedit: new feature: added an option "--update-attachment" for updating the properties of existing attachments without replacing their content. Implements #1532.
* MKVToolNix GUI: new feature: added options for running arbitrary programs after a job has finished or after the queue has finished. Implements #1406.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: if files are dragged & dropped from an external application with the right mouse button being pressed then the GUI will always ask the user what to do with the files even if the user has configured the GUI not to ask. Implements #1508.
* MKVToolNix GUI: enhancement: when starting the GUI with a saved settings file then the GUI won't contain an empty tab in the merge tool anymore. Fixes #1504.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed the key frame detection for VP9 video tracks.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: relative file names given on the command line were interpreted as being relative to the user's home directory. Fixes #1534.
* MKVToolNix GUI: the preferences dialog has been reworked heavily in order to provide a better overview and to be less overwhelming.
* mkvpropedit, GUI's chapter & header editors bug fix: in certain situations the modified file would not contain a seek head before the first cluster anymore resulting in most players not finding elements such as attachments or the index located at the end of the file anymore. Fixes #1513.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the change to do a deeper file analysis if no seek head was found was causing huge increases in file type detection time as popular tools like x264 don't write seek heads. The way elements at the end are searched has been changed to only scan the last 5 MB of the file instead of iterating over every level 1 element from the beginning of the file.
* all: change: none of the tools will write a byte-order mark (BOM) to text files encoded any of the UTF-* schemes anymore.
* mkvmerge: Matroska reader bug fix: the info about which packetizer is used was output twice for each HEVC track. Fixes
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: implemented a workaround for a bug in Qt which caused the GUI not to start anymore due to failing to detect a stale lock file if the GUI had crashed before on a computer with a host name that included non-ASCII characters. See https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-49640
* mkvmerge: bug fix: a track's number of bits per audio sample wasn't output in verbose identification mode even if it was present in the file.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: if no seek head is found before the first cluster when reading Matroska files then mkvmerge will attempt a deeper scan of all elements in the file in order to find track headers, attachments, chapters and tags located at the end of the file. See #1513 for the rationale.
* MKVToolNix GUI: header editor bug fix: the "status" description wasn't adjusting its height properly resulting in its text being cut off. Fixes #1517.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: the program changes its working directory to the user's profile/home directory on startup allowing the removal of its installation folder even if a program started by the GUI (e.g. a web browser) is still running. Fixes #1518.
* ebml_validator: bug fix: elements with an unknown size weren't handled correctly.
* build system: fixed building and linking against libEBML and libMatroska if they're installed in a non-standard location.
* mkvpropedit, MKVToolNix GUI's chapter and header editors: the tools were unable to update elements in files without a seek head present. Fixes #1516.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed two issues causing mkvmerge to write invalid data when updating track headers caused by the fix for "Re-rendering track headers: data_size != 0 not implemented yet". Fixes #1498.
* all: MKVToolNix now requires gcc 4.8.0 or later or clang 3.4 or later for compilation.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: the options for linking to the next/previous segment UID were wrong. Fixes #1511.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: added JSON as an output format for file type identification. It can be activated with "--identification-format json --identify yourfile.ext" (or their short counterparts "-F json -i yourfile.ext").
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the VC-1 handlig code was duplicating the first sequence headers with each mux. Fixes #1503.
* build system: bug fix: configure was checking for and using libintl if --without-gettext was used. Fixes #1501.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: the file/track columns aren't resized to fit their content when expanding/collapsing tree nodes anymore. Such expansion also happened when moving entries with the "move up/down" buttons. Fixes #1492.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed the values of the "previous/next segment UID" elements when splitting by parts with segment linking enabled. Fixes #1497.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: mkvmerge no longer creates a "next segment UID" field in the last file when splitting and segment linking is active.
* mkvpropedit, MKVToolNix GUI header editor: enhancement: added the "codec delay" track header field as an editable property.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed an endless loop when updating track headers caused by the fix for "Re-rendering track headers: data_size != 0 not implemented yet". Fixes #1485.
* build system: libEBML v1.3.3 and libMatroska v1.4.4 are now required due to important fixes for invalid memory accesses in those two releases. The copies included in the MKVToolNix source code have been updated to those releases as well.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: the "save file" dialogs did not have the currently entered file name pre-selected anymore. Fixes #1480.
* MKVToolNix GUI: header editor enhancement: several track properties like name or language are shown as columns in the tree for easier distinction between tracks. They're also shown on the overview page on the right when that track's entry is selected in the tree. The text in the labels on this overview page can be selected with the mouse for copying & pasting elsewhere.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: fixed a crash when loading corrupted job settings.
* MKVToolNix GUI: header editor bug fix: the tree items weren't re-translated when the GUI language was changed.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: updating the track headers wasn't working in some rare cases (corresponding error message "Re-rendering track headers: data_size != 0 not implemented yet").
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix (Linux): the function "open folder" was inserting a superfluous leading slash in the directory name. This causes some file managers (in this particular case Dolphin on Linux) to interpret a directory name like "//home/mosu/â€¦" as a share called "mosu" on a Samba/Windows server called "home" and to prepend the whole name with the "smb://" protocol. Fixes #1479.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the cropping parameters contained the "cropping:" prefix twice in the verbose identification output.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: when dropping files onto the GUI the last file's directory is remembered as the last directory a file was opened from causing the next open file dialog to start in that directory. Implements #1477.
* all: new feature: added a Catalan translation of the man pages by Antoni Bella PA©rez (see AUTHORS).
* MKVToolNix GUI: chapter editor enhancement: the start and end timestamps in the tree are displayed with nanosecond precision. Implements #1474.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: added a column to the track list containing the state of the "forced track" flag. Implements #1472.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: pressing the delete key in the attachments list removes the selected entries. Implements #1473.
* MKVToolNix GUI: enhancement: if the last directory opened doesn't exist anymore then default to one that does in order to prevent an error message from older Windows versions about a location not being available. Fixes #1438.
* MKVToolNix GUI: enhancement: the context menu for the status bar job status counters is now shown when the user clicks with any mouse button, not just the right one. This should make the feature easier to discover. Implements #1396.
* MKVToolNix GUI: new job queue feature: added an option in the preferences for resetting the warning and error counters of all jobs and the global counters in the status bar to 0 when exiting the program. Implements #1437.
* MKVToolNix GUI: current job output enhancement: the separator lines for warnings and errors ("--- Warnings emitted by Job â€¦ started on â€¦ ---") are only shown when warnings/errors actually occur and not for each job that's run.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: the menus that are currently not shown are disabled properly so that they don't react to keyboard shortcuts anymore. This affected e.g. Alt+J with the English localization as there were three shortcuts active: the "add to job queue" button (if the merge tool is active), the "job queue" menu and the "job output" menu.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix (Windows): changed some options for Qt's file dialogs in order to speed up access to network shares in certain situations. Fixes #1459.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: improved identification output for DTS 96/24. Implements #1431.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: PCM tracks: if the number of samples per packet varies then no default duration will be written. Fixes #1426.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: added buttons for previewing the character sets for text subtitles read from SRT and SSA/ASS files as well as for chapter files. They're located next to the drop down boxes for the character sets on the input and output tabs.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: added buttons next to the 'segment UID', 'previous segment UID' and 'next segment UID' controls that enable the user to select a Matroska file. The GUI reads that file's segment UID and enters its value into the corresponding control. Part of the implementation of #1363.
* mkvmerge: new feature: The three options that use segment UIDs (--segment-uid, --link-to-previous and --link-to-next) can now read the segment UID of an existing Matroska file. For this the file's name must be given as an argument prefixed with = (e.g. '--segment-uid =some_file.mkv'). Implements #1363.
* MKVToolNix GUI: chapter editor enhancement: Added another variable to the chapter name templates called which is replaced by the chapter's start timestamp. An optional format can be specified, e.g. resulting in something like 01:35:27.734. This can be used in the 'generate sub-chapters' or the 'renumber sub-chapters' functionality. Implements #1445.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool bug fix: If there's currently no source file present when the user drags & drops files onto the merge tool then the GUI will no longer leave an empty, superfluous tab for certain drop modes. Fixes #1446.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: implemented the optional warning before overwriting existing files when starting to mux or adding a job to the queue. The pending jobs in the queue are checked for the same destination file name as well. Implements #1390.
* MKVToolNix GUI: enhancement: pressing the delete key in the chapter editor and the job queue removes the selected entries. Implements #1454.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: dropping chapter, tag and segment info files from external applications will cause those file names to be added to the appropriate controls on the 'output' tab. Implements #1332 and 1345.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: the feature "default track language" has been split into track languages by type. There are now three separate settings for audio, video and subtitle tracks. Implements #1338.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: the verbose identification for MP4 files will now derive basic audio parameters of MP3 and AC3 tracks from the bitstream instead of relying on the values in the track headers.
* MKVToolNix GUI: new merge tool feature: implemented an optional vertical layout mode for the "input" tab in which the track properties are shown below the track list. Implements #1304.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool bug fix: the "default track flag in output" column wasn't updated properly directly after loading settings.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: when browsing for chapter files on the "output" tab the initial directory is the first input file's directory instead of the directory accessed last.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool bug fix: the cropping parameters were not converted into parameters for mkvmerge at all.
* all: several ISO 639-2 codes of languages that are very old and not spoken anymore have been removed (e.g. "English, Middle (1100-1500)").
* MKVToolNix GUI: enhancement: on Windows the drop down boxes were elliding overlong text. This has been changed to making the open combo boxes' scroll areas wide enough to contain the whole entries. This matches the behavior of Qt on other operating systems.
* all: fixed the spelling of the AC-3, E-AC-3 and VC-1 codec names.
* MKVToolNix GUI: new merge tool feature: added context menu entries for opening the selected files/the source files of selected tracks in MediaInfo. Implements #1423.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: the interface language selection has been improved not to select wrong entries resulting in error messages from mkvmerge about unknown translations. Fixes #1434.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: if the Windows version of the GUI was started from a symbolically linked folder then it would crash when the user added a file. Fixes #1315.
producent: strona domowa
rozmiar: ~ 13,6 MB
plik można pobrać z naszego serwera tutaj