|Zestaw narzędzi z graficznym interfejsem, służący do tworzenia i edycji plików w formacie Matroska (MKV).|
Zmiany w tej wersji:
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: the action "select all attached files" in the popup menu actions for the attached files view has been split up into "enable all attached files" and "disable all attached files". Implements #1698.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix on Windows: removing the drive letter does not cause the colon to be removed automatically anymore. Fixes #1692.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool bug fix: it's no longer possible to select "1" as the maximum number of files to split into as mkvmerge doesn't accept that value. Fixes #1695.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the "interval" chapter generation mode was always creating one chapter too many.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: if a certain number of chapters had been generated with --generate-chapters then mkvmerge wasn't replacing the void placerholder with the actual chapters. Fixes #1693.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool bug fix: the track column "default track in output" wasn't taking into account if the track had its "default track" flag set to "no" in the source file. This would result in the column showing "yes" in certain situations even though mkvmerge would assign "no".
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed detection of (E-)AC-3 in MPEG TS files with unusual stream types (e.g. 0x87) but with (E-)AC-3 PMT descriptors. Fixes #1684.
* mkvmerge, mkvextract: bug fix: fixed handling of Big Endian PCM with a bit depth other than 16, 32 or 64 bits/sample. Other formats were using the Little Endian codec ID, but their content was actually not byte-swapped to match it. Now those other bit depths are byte-swapped to Little Endian, too. Fixes #1683.
* mkvinfo: the change to start the GUI by default on Windows and Mac OS has been reverted. Instead a separate executable (mkvinfo-gui) will be included for those platforms which starts the GUI by default. The newly introduced option "--no-gui" will remain valid but won't have any effect when used with mkvinfo.
* mkvinfo GUI: enhancement: the window title now includes the file name. Implements #1679.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: the "bit depth" track header field will be set for DTS tracks from the first DTS core header. Implements #1680.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the time zone portion of the "date_local" member of the JSON and verbose identification formats contained the time zone's name instead of its offset on Windows due to the Visual C++ runtime's std::strftime not being C++11 compliant.
Additionally this resulted in errors about invalid UTF-8 strings for locales where the time zone's name contained non-ASCII characters.
* mkvmerge: MPEG TS/teletext enhancement: included the teletext page number in the JSON/verbose identification output as track property "teletext_page".
* mkvmerge: MPEG TS bug fix: the "text_subtitles" property of the JSON/verbose identification modes was always set to true for all subtitle tracks, even for those that aren't text subtitles (VobSub, PG).
* mkvmerge: MPEG TS/teletext enhancement: if a teletext track contains multiple teletext pages then mkvmerge will now recognize all of those pages as separate tracks to merge instead of only merging the first page. See #1662.
* mkvmerge: MPEG TS/teletext enhancement: mkvmerge will now ignore obviously bogus PTS values for teletext tracks and use PTS from earlier audio or video packets instead. See #1662.
* mkvmerge: MPEG TS/teletext bug fix: the language code signaled in the MPEG TS PMT is taken into account when selecting the character encoding to use during decoding of the teletext subtitles, not just the "national character set" stored in the teletext page headers. For example, a German teletext page may signal "national character set" 0 (English) whereas it's actually 4 (German). See #1662.
* mkvmerge: teletext decoding bug fix: fixed dropping of certain non-ASCII characters in rare circumstances due to wrong filtering of already UTF-8 encoded strings.
* mkvmerge: MPEG TS reader enhancement: teletext tracks of type 5 (hearing impaired) are recognized as subtitles, too. Implements #1662.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: characters that aren't valid in path names are automatically removed from the output file name. Implements #1647.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix (Windows only): the GUI didn't start if the USERNAME environment variable contained characters that aren't allowed in file names (e.g. : or ?).
* mkvmerge: AVI reader bug fix: fixed reading files where the file ends in the middle of an audio chunk. Fixes #1657.
* mkvextract: new feature: added support for extracting WebVTT subtitles. Implements the extraction part of #1592.
* mkvmerge: new feature: added support for reading WebVTT subtitles from WebVTT and Matroska files. Implements the merge part of #1592.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: when reading Matroska files not created by mkvmerge that contain chapters the existing edition UIDs and chapter UIDs are removed and random ones created. This is necessary as not only HandBrake but other tools assign sequential numbers starting at 1 for each file. Therefore there are two chapter entries with the UID 1, two with the UID 2 etc. and those should, strictly speaking, be treated as if they were a single chapter whereas the user expects those entries to stay separate entries.
* MKVToolNix GUI: new feature: added an option in the preferences ("Merge" ? "Output") for controlling whether or not the GUI clears the "output file name" input upon removal of the last file.
* MKVToolNix GUI: new feature: added an option in the preferences ("Merge" ? "Default values") for controlling whether or not the GUI clears the "file title" input upon removal of the last file.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: mkvmerge will no longer abort reading a Matroska file with a structural error right before the first cluster. Fixes #1654.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: added the muxing date in both local time zone and UTC to verbose/JSON identification outputs (keys "date_local" and "date_utc", formatted after ISO 8601) when identifying Matroska files.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: added the minimum timestamp for each track in verbose/JSON identification outputs (key "minimum_timestamp") when identifying Matroska files. At most the first ten seconds are probed; if no block is found for a track within that range then the key is not output for the track.
Also added "muxing_application" and "writing_application" to the "container" section of the output. Currently those are only set for Matroska files.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool change: attachments from source files have been moved from the "Tracks, chapters, tags and attachments" list on the "sources" tab to a new list on the "attachments" tab. That way all existing attachments and all the ones to newly add will be shown in a single tab. This makes it easier to decide which attachments will have to be added and which can be removed.
* MKVToolNix: merge tool bug fix: when adding playlists the GUI won't ask the user whether or not to scan if there's only a single playlist in that directory.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: AVC/h.264: fixed handling of interlaced frames with bottom field first.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: fixed huge memory consumption (e.g. allocation of 2 GB for a JSON file of 650 KB) in the JSON library by updating said JSON library. Fixes #1631.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: regression in v9.0.0: the text subtitle packetizer was wrongfully assuming an encoding of UTF-8 if none was given instead of assuming the system's encoding. Fixes #1639.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: if too many chapters had been generated with --generate-chapters then mkvmerge created a bogus entry in the meta seek element and did not actually write the chapters to the file.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the DTS packetizer was setting the number of channels wrong sometimes when reducing to the DTS core. It was using the number of channels including the extensions instead of the channels of the core only.
* build system: implemented support for explicit pre-compiled headers for Linux and Mac OS.
* Installer: fixed support for silent installation and uninstallation.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed two more issues in the conversion of teletext subtitles to SRT subtitles:
1. Packets belonging to pages that don't contain subtitles were used as valid end points for subtitles causing entries to become very short (e.g. 40ms).
2. Sometimes the timestamps of wrong packets were used as entry's start and end points causing start timestamps and durations that were slightly off.
Second part of the fix for #1623.
* mkvmerge: MP4/QuickTime reader: audio tracks with the FourCC 'lpcm' are muxed as A_PCM/INT/LIT instead of A_QUICKTIME.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: MP4/QuickTime reader: audio tracks can contain two instances of certain header fields (channel count, bits/sample & channel, sample rate) in the STSD atom: one instance in the version 0 header and one in the version 2 header parts. So far mkvmerge has used those from the version 0 header only and ignored the ones from the version 2 header.
This has been changed to match the behavior of other players and MP4 readers like ffmpeg. If the STSD atom contains a version 2 structure then the fields from it will be used. Otherwise the fields from the version 0 part will be used.
* all: new feature: added a new translation of both the programs and the man pages to Korean by Potato (see AUTHORS).
* MKVToolNix GUI: chapter editor enhancement: added a button next to the 'segment UID' controls that enable the user to select a Matroska file. The GUI reads that file's segment UID and enters its value into the input field.
* build system: added an option to configure »--without-qt-pkg-config«. Normally configure uses pkg-config for detecting Qt and setting QT_CFLAGS and QT_LIBS. With this option configure won't use pkg-config and rely on the user having set both variables before running configure. This enables using Qt on systems where no pkg-config files are generated (e.g. Qt 5.6.0 on MacOS with frameworks enabled).
* mkvinfo: change: on Windows and Mac OS mkvinfo will now launch the GUI by default unless the option »--no-gui« (or »-G«) has been given. This is due to the fact that on both OS users often use portable versions respectively disk images and launch the executable directly and not via start menu entries. In those situations adding command line options for launching the GUI is unnecessarily difficult.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed two issues in the conversion of teletext subtitles to SRT subtitles:
1. Consecutive teletext packets with the same content are now merged into a single entry instead of resulting in multiple entries.
2. The calculation of a packet's duration was wrong in certain situations.
Part of the fix for #1623.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool (playlist selection dialog) enhancement: the playlist items are sorted by their position within the playlist by default.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool (playlist selection dialog) enhancement: double-clicking on a playlist will select and add that playlist.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: added the number of bits per sample to the verbose/JSON identification output for FLAC files.
* mkvextract: bug fix: fixed the duplication of VPS, SPS, PPS and SEI NALUs when extracting h.265/HEVC tracks. See #1076 and #1621.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: reverted the patch by Vladimír Pilný that made the h.265/HEVC not store SEI NALUs with the frames during muxing. It was supposed to prevent having the SEI NALUs present twice when extracting HEVC due to some SEI information also being stored in the codec private data, but it dropped a lot of other SEI NALUs irrevocably. Fixes #1621.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: the --sub-charset option is now ignored for text subtitle files that start with a byte-order mark (BOM) bringing the behavior in line with the documentation. Fixes #1620.
* mkvextract: new feature: implemented the extraction of Big Endian PCM (codec ID A_PCM/INT/BIG) to WAV files. The content will be byte-swapped into Little Endian PCM in the process.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: Big Endian PCM tracks will now be byte-swapped into Little Endian PCM, and the codec ID A_PCM/INT/LIT will be used. This was done due to a lot of players not supporting Big Endian PCM inside Matroska.
* mkvmerge, MKVToolNix GUI: new feature: added switches (»--generate-chapters« and »--generate-chapter-name-template«) and their corresponding UI items for generating chapters while muxing. Two modes are currently supported: »when-appending« which creates one chapter at the beginning and an additional one each time a file is appended and »interval:…« which generates chapters in fixed intervals.
Implements mkvmerge's and the GUI's part of #1586.
* MKVToolNix GUI: job queue enhancement: completed jobs will now be removed from the queue automatically on exit if the job has been added more than 14 days ago in order not to let the queue grow arbitrarily large. This feature can be turned off and the number of days can be adjusted in the preferences.
* mkvpropedit, MKVToolNix GUI's header editor: bug fix: fixed the handling of files where the last level 1 element has an unknown size. The programs will now either fix this element to have a known size or abort the process with an appropriate error message but without modifying the file. Fixes #1601.
* mkvextract: enhancement: when extracting chapters in the simple format the user can use the new option »--simple-language …« for selecting the chapter names that are output. Normally the first chapter name found in each atom is used. With this option mkvextract looks for a chapter name whose language matches the specified one.
Implements the feature enhancement part of #1610.
* mkvextract: several issues regarding the extraction of chapters in the simple format have been fixed: if multiple names with different languages were present then an entry had been written for each name; the total number of entries written was wrong; the wrong entries were written.
The new code only writes the first name found from the top-most chapter atoms of all editions. Chapters flagged as hidden or as not enabled are not extracted at all.
Fixes the bug part of #1610.
* MKVToolNix GUI: new chapter editor feature: added an option to multiply all chapter timecodes by a factor to the "additional modifications" dialog. Implements #1609.
* MKVToolNix GUI: the default font size adjustment has been deactivated for the time being as it causes problems on high DPI displays. See #1602.
* MKVToolNix GUI: bug fix: ampersands (&) in file names were shown as keyboard shortcuts in tab titles in various tools (merge tool, chapter and header editors, job output tool). Fixes #1603.
* MKVToolNix GUI: header editor enhancement: when the user drags & drops files on an open header editor tab the GUI will ask the user what to do with them: either open the files as new header editor tabs or add the files as new attachments to the current tab. The action can also be set as the default. Implements #1585.
* MKVToolNix GUI: chapter & header editor enhancement: Matroska files are initially opened in read-only mode and only later re-opened in read/write mode in order to enable reading from write-protected files. Part of the implementation of #1594.
* MKVToolNix GUI: chapter & header enhancement: the error messages shown when a Matroska file could not be parsed have been improved to include the most likely reasons. Part of the implementation of #1594.
* MKVToolNix GUI: chapter editor enhancement: added a menu entry for removing chapters from an existing Matroska file. Inspired by #1593.
* MKVToolNix GUI: chapter editor enhancement: it is now possible to save chapters to Matroska files after having removed all entries (editions and chapter atoms). This effectively removes the chapters from the file. Implements #1593.
* MKVToolNix GUI: job queue enhancement: added keyboard shortcuts for removing all completed jobs and for removing successfully completed jobs. Implements #1599.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: added icons to the context menu actions in the "attachments" sub-tab. Implements #1596.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool enhancement: made the context menu entries in the "attachments" sub-tab clearer. Implements #1597.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed the handling of AVIs with a negative video height (which signals that the rows are arranged top-to-bottom).
* MKVToolNix GUI: job queue bug fix: fixed an invalid memory access in the "edit in corresponding tool and remove from queue" functionality.
* MKVToolNix GUI: re-write, merge tool bug fix: the file identification is now based on mkvmerge's JSON output instead of its verbose output. This also fixes the merge tool not showing names of attachments inside Matroska files properly if those names contain spaces (#1583).
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool bug fix: the "mux this" combo box was disabled if a single attachment was selected.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: removed spurious output generated during file identification in the HEVC detection code (e.g. "Error No Error").
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed the output of the "playlist_file" and "other_file" properties of the "container" entity in the JSON identification format from a single string to an array of strings. The format version has been bumped to 3 due to this change.
* docs: added a Polish translation of the man pages by Daniel Kluz (see AUTHORS).
* MKVToolNix GUI: "run program after XYZ" enhancement: configurations can now be deactivated without having to change them. Implements #1581.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: fixed parsing of AAC in MP4 with a program config element with an empty comment field at the end of the GA specific config. Fixes #1578.
* mkvmerge: enhancement: when reading Matroska files created by HandBrake that contain chapters the existing edition UIDs and chapter UIDs are removed and random ones created. This is necessary as HandBrake assigns sequential numbers starting at 1 for each file. Therefore there are two chapter entries with the UID 1, two with the UID 2 etc. and those should, strictly speaking, be treated as if they were a single chapter whereas the user expects those entries to stay separate entries. Implements an improvement for issues such as #1561.
* MKVToolNix GUI: merge tool bug fix: the GUI no longer requires at least one source file to be present before muxing can start in order to allow creation of track-less files. Fixes #1576.
* MKVToolNix GUI: enhancement: the "escape for Windows' cmd.exe" mechanism will only escape arguments that actually need escaping in order to produce easier to read command lines.
* mkvmerge: QuickTime/MP4 reader: fix a division by zero in the index generation for certain old audio codecs that have certain header fields (bytes_per_frame, samples_per_packet) set to 0.
* mkvinfo: bug fix: global elements (EBML void and CRC-32 elements) are now handled correctly if they're located inside the segment info or the chapter translate parents
producent: strona domowa
rozmiar: ~ 13,6 MB
plik można pobrać z naszego serwera tutaj